LIVE FISHING TOURNAMENT AND EVENT COVERAGE
PointClickFish.com wants to be part of your fishing tournament or event! Our goal is to work with your team to provide a multimedia experience like no other. Our team has over 22 years of industry experience and has officially covered over 150 Billfish, Kingfish, Redfish, Trout and Charity fishing events.
We want your audience to feel as if they are part of the event. We will work hard with your team to capture the event not only at the weigh-in but also on the docks, at meetings and parties, and, if possible, on the water.
Our network can bring an offline event online to reach a larger target audience for the event, participants, local area, and sponsors. Our goal is to offer you proven solutions to promote, build, and cover your next event!
Our team integrates media live streaming video, our website, fishing podcast radio show and social media to create and enhance your multimedia presence.
The PointClickFish.com Difference – WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
PointClickFish.com is run by experienced captains and anglers AND web/marketing professionals with over 22 years of experience in the industry. Our relationship starts long before the event! We work with tournament staff, build a solution that works best for our tournament and help build hype and inform the saltwater community of your event.
How do we do that?
We use advanced technology and best practices to create timely content/updates before, after and during your event. PointClickFish.com is an active community of captains, anglers, companies, and avid outdoors men and women.
We utilize our website, LIVE tournament coverage, radio show, partnerships, and social media technology to help charters, fishing teams, companies, tournaments, and anglers stay connected to, and up-to-date with, the saltwater community.
Live online event coverage could include:
- high quality LIVE event coverage streaming (embed code to be provided to display coverage on Facebook pages, websites, PCF event stream page, and PointClickFish.com) for maximum exposure
- LIVE interviews
- PCF Team can provide a sound system for your event
- status updates posted frequently during your event, with links and feeds to social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter
- photos taken throughout the event and posted frequently to social media pages and PointClickFish.com
- short videos edited and uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo channels
- information about sponsors and events shared with followers
- contest giveaways as part of the event to draw social media attention and participation
- broadcast of our saltwater fishing internet radio fishing show live from event
- event reports and press releases posted on the site and on social media pages
- video content of weigh-in, docks and events live-streamed throughout tournaments via mobile cameras
- search engine exposure!
Benefits of Live Stream and Social Media Event Coverage:
- increases exposure and attendance
- creates a community where event attendees may share their stories, photos, opinions, and excitement throughout the event
- increases visibility for your business, event, and sponsors in search engine rankings
- provides content and marketing tools that can be used to promote business, sponsors, and future events
Types of events!
- fishing tournaments
- boat shows
- fishing schools/seminars
- community events
- product reviews