March 8th, 2014
The PointClickFish.com Team had a great day at the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores! Our team enjoyed meeting, teaching and visiting Anglers as they participated in the one-day course on that featured presentations from the pros on many topics and types of fishing. Participants were able to choose up to four sessions from the schedule that includes the following:
- Shallow-water sight casting – John Mauser
- Fishing near shore structure – Jeff Cronk
- Striped bass on the Roanoke and Pamlico rivers – Mitchel Blake
- Redfish and speckled trout – Rennie Clark
- Trophy red drum on the Neuse River – Gary Dubiel
- Spring fishing for cobia and Hatteras blues – Bryan Goodwin
- Offshore bottom fishing – Chesson O’Briant
- Offshore trolling – Mark Henderson
- Flounder gigging and bow fishing – Dale Collins
- Surf fishing with artificial bait; plus rigging and knot-tying stations – Dr. Bogus
A special thanks to PointClickFish.com Pro Staff Teams – The Redfish Guys Liquid Fire Fishing Team and Eren’s Addiction Too for helping make this event a HUGE success! Thank you Blue Coast Company, Jarrett Bay Boatworks, Crystal Coast Graphics, SPOT Messenger and Laceration Lures for your support for this event.
Thank you to Liquid Fire Fishing Team for some of the images in the gallery!