BENTON, Ky. – On March 30, FLW took the unprecedented action of rescheduling all tournaments through May 3 to help flatten the curve in the ongoing fight against COVID-19. The coming weeks will undoubtedly be difficult, but FLW remains hopeful that with some extra precautions we can proceed with tournaments soon.
The FLW staff is working diligently with hosts and sponsors to reschedule all postponed tournaments and are pleased to announce new dates for all of the affected Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit and Toyota Series events as well as some Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI and FLW High School Fishing presented by Favorite Fishing events. Rescheduled Phoenix Bass Fishing League presented by T-H Marine tournaments will be announced soon.
The rescheduled tournaments are as follows:
Circuit Event Original Date New Date
- Abu Garcia College Fishing Open Kentucky Lake March 17-18 Sept. 16-17
- Toyota Series Lake of the Ozarks March 26-28 Oct. 8-10
- Toyota Series Wheeler Lake March 26-28 July 30 – Aug. 1
- Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI Ft. Gibson March 27 July 10
- FLW High School Fishing presented by Favorite Ft. Gibson March 28 July 11
- Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Cherokee April 2-5 June 11-14
- Toyota Series Ft. Gibson April 8-10 Sept. 2-4
- Toyota Series Dale Hollow Lake April 16-18 Oct. 29-31
- Toyota Series Lake Seminole April 16-18 Nov. 5-7
- Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Lake Hartwell April 23-26 May 28-31
- Toyota Series California Delta April 30-May 2 Aug. 19-21
- Toyota Series Lake Norman April 30-May 2 Oct. 1-3
- Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI California Delta May 2 Aug. 21
- Toyota Series Neely Henry Lake May 7-9 Sept. 2-4
- Toyota Series Championship Lake Cumberland Nov. 5-7 Dec. 3-5
Entries will roll over to the rescheduled events unless instructed otherwise. Balance due dates will also be adjusted in accordance with the new dates.